North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 108C. Medicaid and Health Choice Provider Requirements
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 108C. Medicaid and Health Choice Provider Requirements. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 108C. Medicaid and Health Choice Provider Requirements. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 108C-1. Scope; applicability of this Chapter
- NC GEN ST § 108C-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 108C-2.1. Provider application and recredentialing fee
- NC GEN ST § 108C-3. Medicaid and Health Choice provider screening
- NC GEN ST § 108C-4. Criminal history record checks for certain providers
- NC GEN ST § 108C-5. Payment suspension and audits utilizing extrapolation
- NC GEN ST § 108C-5.1. Post-payment review and recovery audit contracts
- NC GEN ST § 108C-6. Agents, clearinghouses, and alternate payees; registration required
- NC GEN ST § 108C-7. Prepayment claims review
- NC GEN ST § 108C-8. Threshold recovery amount
- NC GEN ST § 108C-9. Provider enrollment criteria
- NC GEN ST § 108C-10. Change of ownership and successor liability
- NC GEN ST § 108C-11. Cooperation with investigations and audits
- NC GEN ST § 108C-12. Appeals by Medicaid providers and applicants
- NC GEN ST § 108C-13. Certain waivers of Medicaid and Health Choice co-payments prohibited
- NC GEN ST § 108C-14. Provider performance bonds
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.