North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 108A. Social Services
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. County Administration
- Article 2. Programs of Public Assistance
- Article 3. Social Services Programs
- Article 4. Public Assistance and Social Services Appeals and Access to Records
- Article 5. Financing of Programs of Public Assistance and Social Services
- Article 6. Protection of the Abused, Neglected or Exploited Disabled Adult Act
- Article 6A. Protection of Disabled and Older Adults from Financial Exploitation
- Article 7B. Hospital Provider Assessment Act
- Article 8. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.