North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 108A. Social Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 108A. Social Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 108A. Social Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. County Administration
- Article 2. Programs of Public Assistance
- Article 3. Social Services Programs
- Article 4. Public Assistance and Social Services Appeals and Access to Records
- Article 5. Financing of Programs of Public Assistance and Social Services
- Article 6. Protection of the Abused, Neglected or Exploited Disabled Adult Act
- Article 6A. Protection of Disabled and Older Adults from Financial Exploitation
- Article 7. Hospital Provider Assessment Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.