North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 105. Taxation
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Subchapter I. Levy of Taxes
- Subchapter II. Listing, Appraisal, and Assessment of Property and Collection of Taxes on Property
- Subchapter V. Motor Fuel Taxes
- Subchapter VII. Payments Received from Tennessee Valley Authority in Lieu of Taxes
- Subchapter VIII. Local Government Sales and Use Tax
- Subchapter IX. Multicounty Taxes
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.