North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 100. Monuments, Memorials and Parks
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 100. Monuments, Memorials and Parks. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 100. Monuments, Memorials and Parks. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Approval and Protection of Monuments, Memorials, Works of Art, Etc.
- Article 2. Memorials Financed by Counties and Cities
- Article 3. Mount Mitchell Park
- Article 4. Toll Roads or Bridges in Public Parks
- Article 5. Flagpoles and Display of Flags in State Parks
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.