North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 1. Civil Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 1. Civil Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 1. Civil Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Subchapter I. Definitions and General Provisions
- Subchapter II. Limitations
- Subchapter III. Parties
- Subchapter IIIA. Jurisdiction
- Subchapter IV. Venue
- Subchapter V. Commencement of Actions
- Subchapter VI. Pleadings
- Subchapter VII. Pretrial Hearings; Trial and Its Incidents
- Subchapter VIII. Judgment
- Subchapter IX. Appeal
- Subchapter X. Execution
- Subchapter XII. Special Proceedings
- Subchapter XIII. Provisional Remedies
- Subchapter XIV. Actions in Particular Cases
- Subchapter XV. Incidental Procedure in Civil Actions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.