Montana Code Annotated Title 81. Livestock
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 81. Livestock. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 81. Livestock. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. Department of Livestock
- Chapter 2. Disease Control
- Chapter 3. Marks and Brands
- Chapter 4. Containment of Livestock
- Chapter 5. Unlawful Transporting or Driving of Livestock
- Chapter 6. Livestock Protective Associations
- Chapter 7. Predatory Animal Control
- Chapter 8. Marketing
- Chapter 9. Slaughter
- Chapter 10. Horse Owner Amnesty
- Chapter 20. Poultry and Eggs
- Chapter 21. Dairy Products
- Chapter 22. Manufactured Dairy Products
- Chapter 23. Milk Price Control
- Chapter 29. Resource and Property Protection
- Chapter 30. Protection of Farm Animals and Research Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.