Montana Code Annotated Title 72. Estates, Trusts, and Fiduciary Relationships
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 72. Estates, Trusts, and Fiduciary Relationships. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 72. Estates, Trusts, and Fiduciary Relationships. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. Uniform Probate Code--General Provisions
- Chapter 2. UPC--Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
- Chapter 3. UPC--Probate and Administration
- Chapter 4. UPC--Foreign Personal Representatives and Ancillary Administration
- Chapter 5. UPC--Persons Under Disability Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Chapter 6. Nonprobate Transfers on Death
- Chapter 7. Uniform Powers of Appointment Act
- Chapter 9. Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death
- Chapter 11. Intestate Succession
- Chapter 12. Probate and Administration--Supplementary Provisions
- Chapter 14. Escheated Estates
- Chapter 15. Public Administrator
- Chapter 16. Estate and Generation-Skipping Taxes
- Chapter 17. Anatomical Gift Act
- Chapter 26. Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Chapter 30. Management of Institutional Funds
- Chapter 31. Miscellaneous Provisions Relating to Fiduciaries
- Chapter 34. Principal and Income
- Chapter 38. Montana Uniform Trust Code
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.