Montana Code Annotated Title 44. Law Enforcement
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 44. Law Enforcement. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 44. Law Enforcement. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. Highway Patrol
- Chapter 2. Investigation, Communication, and Identification
- Chapter 3. Montana Forensic Science System Act
- Chapter 4. Miscellaneous Functions of Department of Justice
- Chapter 5. Criminal Justice Information
- Chapter 6. DNA Records
- Chapter 7. Board of Crime Control
- Chapter 10. Law Enforcement Academy
- Chapter 11. Mutual Assistance Rights of Assisting Officers
- Chapter 12. Seizures Related to Controlled Substances
- Chapter 13. Special Law Enforcement Assistance Funding
- Chapter 14. Disposition of Property
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.