Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The registration requirements of this chapter do not apply to:
(1) an offer, sale, or transfer of not more than two timeshare interests by a timeshare owner in a 12-month period;
(2) a gratuitous transfer of a timeshare interest;
(3) a sale under court order;
(4) a sale by any government or a governmental agency;
(5) a sale by forfeiture, foreclosure, or deed in lieu of foreclosure;
(6) a sale of a timeshare offering already registered in Montana or a sale of all timeshare units or timeshare intervals in the timeshare offering to any one purchaser; or
(7) a transfer of a timeshare interest by a timeshare owner other than the developer or the developer's agent unless the transfer is made for the purpose of avoiding the provisions of this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Montana Title 37. Professions and Occupations § 37-53-205. Exemption from registration - last updated April 27, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mt/title-37-professions-and-occupations/mt-code-ann-sect-37-53-205/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.