Montana Code Annotated Title 2. Government Structure and Administration
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 2. Government Structure and Administration. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 2. Government Structure and Administration. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. Sovereignty and Jurisdiction
- Chapter 2. Standards of Conduct
- Chapter 3. Public Participation in Governmental Operations
- Chapter 4. Administrative Procedure Act
- Chapter 5. Montana Negotiated Rulemaking Act
- Chapter 6. Public Records
- Chapter 7. Studies, Reports, and Audits
- Chapter 8. Legislative Review
- Chapter 9. Liability Exposure and Insurance Coverage
- Chapter 10. State Agency Actions Affecting Private Property
- Chapter 11. Legal Authority for Government Action
- Chapter 15. Executive Branch Officers and Agencies
- Chapter 16. Public Officers
- Chapter 17. Property and Systems Development and Management
- Chapter 18. State Employee Classification, Compensation, and Benefits
- Chapter 19. Termination of State Agencies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.