This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Montana Constitution. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Article I. Compact with the United States
- Article II. Declaration of Rights
- Article III. General Government
- Article IV. Suffrage and Elections
- Article V. The Legislature
- Article VI. The Executive
- Article VII. The Judiciary
- Article VIII. Revenue and Finance
- Article IX. Environment and Natural Resources
- Article X. Education and Public Lands
- Article XI. Local Government
- Article XII. Departments and Institutions
- Article XIII. General Provisions
- Article XIV. Constitutional Revision
- Transition Schedule
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.