Mississippi Code Title 93. Domestic Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 93. Domestic Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 93. Domestic Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Marriage
- Chapter 3. Husband and Wife
- Chapter 5. Divorce and Alimony
- Chapter 7. Annulment of Marriage
- Chapter 9. Bastardy
- Chapter 11. Enforcement of Support of Dependents
- Chapter 12. Enforcement of Child Support Orders from Foreign Jurisdictions
- Chapter 13. Guardians and Conservators
- Chapter 14. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Chapter 15. Mississippi Termination of Parental Rights Law
- Chapter 16. Grandparents' Visitation Rights
- Chapter 17. Adoption, Change of Name, and Legitimation of Children
- Chapter 19. Removal of Disability of Minority
- Chapter 21. Protection from Domestic Abuse
- Chapter 22. Uniform Interstate Enforcement of Domestic Violence Protection Orders
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Chapter 27. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Chapter 29. Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act
- Chapter 31. Supporting and Strengthening Families Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.