Mississippi Code Title 89. Real and Personal Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 89. Real and Personal Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 89. Real and Personal Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Land and Conveyances
- Chapter 2. Liability of Recreational Landowners
- Chapter 3. Acknowledgments
- Chapter 5. Recording of Instruments
- Chapter 6. Mississippi Plane Coordinate System
- Chapter 7. Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 8. Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Chapter 9. Condominiums
- Chapter 11. Escheats
- Chapter 12. Uniform Disposition of Unclaimed Property Act
- Chapter 13. Party Fences
- Chapter 15. Party Walls
- Chapter 17. Salvage
- Chapter 19. Mississippi Conservation Easements
- Chapter 21. Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests Act
- Chapter 23. Mississippi Uniform Environmental Covenants Act
- Chapter 25. Mississippi Uniform Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.