Mississippi Code Title 85. Debtor-Creditor Relationship
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Mississippi Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. Assignment for Benefit of Creditors
- Chapter 3. Exempt Property
- Chapter 5. Joint and Several Debtors
- Chapter 7. Liens
- Chapter 8. Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act
- Chapter 11. Mississippi Uniform State Tax Lien Registration Act
- Chapter 13. Automated Data Match System for Identifying and Seizing Financial Assets of Obligors Identified by Department of Revenue
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.