Mississippi Code Title 85. Debtor-Creditor Relationship
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 85. Debtor-Creditor Relationship. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 85. Debtor-Creditor Relationship. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Assignment for Benefit of Creditors
- Chapter 3. Exempt Property
- Chapter 5. Joint and Several Debtors
- Chapter 7. Liens
- Chapter 8. Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act
- Chapter 11. Mississippi Uniform State Tax Lien Registration Act
- Chapter 13. Automated Data Match System for Identifying and Seizing Financial Assets of Obligors Identified by Department of Revenue
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.