Mississippi Code Title 7. Executive Department
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 7. Executive Department. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 7. Executive Department. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Governor
- Chapter 3. Secretary of State
- Chapter 5. Attorney General
- Chapter 7. State Fiscal Officer; Department of Audit
- Chapter 9. State Treasurer
- Chapter 11. Secretary of State; Land Records
- Chapter 13. Mississippi Administrative Reorganization Act
- Chapter 17. Mississippi Executive Reorganization Act of 1989
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.