Mississippi Code Title 63. Motor Vehicles & Traffic Regulations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 63. Motor Vehicles & Traffic Regulations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 63. Motor Vehicles & Traffic Regulations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Driver's License
- Chapter 2. Mandatory Use of Safety Seat Belts
- Chapter 3. Traffic Regulations and Rules of the Road
- Chapter 5. Size, Weight and Load
- Chapter 7. Equipment and Identification
- Chapter 9. Traffic Violations Procedure
- Chapter 10. Nonresident Traffic Violator Compact
- Chapter 11. Implied Consent Law
- Chapter 15. Motor Vehicle Safety--Responsibility
- Chapter 16. Public Safety Verification and Enforcement Act
- Chapter 17. Manufacture, Sales and Distribution
- Chapter 19. Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Law
- Chapter 21. Motor Vehicle Titles
- Chapter 23. Abandoned Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 25. Motor Vehicle Chop Shop, Stolen and Altered Property Act
- Chapter 27. Disclosure of Use of Nonoriginal Replacement Parts
- Chapter 29. Mississippi Vehicle Protection Product Act
- Chapter 31. Operating All-Terrain Vehicles
- Chapter 33. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.