Mississippi Code Title 61. Aviation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 61. Aviation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 61. Aviation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Transportation Commission
- Chapter 3. Airport Authorities
- Chapter 5. Acquisition, Disposition and Support of Airport Facilities
- Chapter 7. Airport Zoning
- Chapter 9. Incorporation of Airport Into Corporate Boundaries of Municipality
- Chapter 11. Operation of Aircraft; Certification and Licensing of Pilots and Aircraft
- Chapter 13. Aircraft for Use of Governor, State Departments and Agencies
- Chapter 15. Registration of Aircraft
- Chapter 17. Concealing or Misrepresenting Aircraft Identification Number; Non-Conforming Aircraft Fuel Containers
- Chapter 19. Aviation Hazards
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.