Mississippi Code Title 59. Ports, Harbors, Landings and Watercraft
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 59. Ports, Harbors, Landings and Watercraft. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 59. Ports, Harbors, Landings and Watercraft. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Harbor or Port Commissions; Powers of Political Subdivision; Pilotage
- Chapter 3. Ports of Entry
- Chapter 5. State Ports and Harbors
- Chapter 6. Compact for Development of Deep Draft Harbor and Terminal
- Chapter 7. County and Municipal Harbors
- Chapter 9. County Port Authority or Development Commission
- Chapter 11. County Port and Harbor Commission
- Chapter 13. Harbor Improvements by Coast Counties
- Chapter 15. Small Craft Harbors
- Chapter 17. State Inland Ports
- Chapter 19. Landings
- Chapter 21. Boats and Other Vessels
- Chapter 23. Alcohol Boating Safety Act
- Chapter 25. Certificates of Title for Boats and Other Vessels
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.