Mississippi Code Title 31. Public Business, Bonds and Obligations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 31. Public Business, Bonds and Obligations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 31. Public Business, Bonds and Obligations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions Relative to Public Contracts
- Chapter 3. State Board of Public Contractors
- Chapter 5. Public Works Contracts
- Chapter 7. Public Purchases
- Chapter 8. Acquisition of Public Buildings, Facilities, and Equipment through Rental Contracts
- Chapter 9. Surplus Property Procurement Commission
- Chapter 11. State Construction Projects
- Chapter 13. Validation of Public Bonds
- Chapter 15. Refunding Bonds
- Chapter 17. State Bonds; Retirement of Bonds
- Chapter 18. Variable Rate Debt Instruments
- Chapter 19. Public Debts
- Chapter 21. Registered Bonds
- Chapter 23. Mississippi Private Activity Bonds Allocation Act
- Chapter 25. Mississippi Development Bank Act
- Chapter 27. Mississippi Bond Refinancing Act
- Chapter 29. Institute for Technology Development
- Chapter 31. Mississippi Telecommunications Conference and Training Center
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.