Mississippi Code Title 29. Public Lands, Buildings and Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 29. Public Lands, Buildings and Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 29. Public Lands, Buildings and Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Public Lands
- Chapter 3. Sixteenth Section And Lieu Lands
- Chapter 5. Care of Capitol, Old Capitol, State Office Buildings and Executive Mansion
- Chapter 7. Mineral Leases of State Lands
- Chapter 9. Inventories of State Property
- Chapter 13. Flood Insurance for State-Owned Buildings
- Chapter 15. Public Trust Tidelands
- Chapter 17. Construction and Improvement of Public Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.