Mississippi Code Title 19. Counties and County Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 19. Counties and County Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 19. Counties and County Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. County Boundaries
- Chapter 2. County Government Reorganization Act
- Chapter 3. Board of Supervisors
- Chapter 4. County Administrator
- Chapter 5. Health, Safety and Public Welfare
- Chapter 7. Property and Facilities
- Chapter 9. Finance and Taxation
- Chapter 11. County Budget
- Chapter 13. Contracts, Claims and Transaction of Business with Counties
- Chapter 15. Records and Recording
- Chapter 17. County Auditors
- Chapter 19. Constables
- Chapter 21. Coroners
- Chapter 23. County Attorneys
- Chapter 25. Sheriffs
- Chapter 27. Surveyors and Surveys
- Chapter 29. Local and Regional Railroad Authorities
- Chapter 31. Public Improvement Districts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.