1. Any person who has been found guilty of:
(1) Violating any of the provisions of this chapter or the provisions of section 568.020 , incest; section 568.045 , endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree; section 573.200 , use of a child in a sexual performance; section 573.205 , promoting a sexual performance by a child; section 573.023 , sexual exploitation of a minor; section 573.025 , promoting child pornography; or section 573.040 , furnishing pornographic material to minors; or
(2) Any offense in any other jurisdiction which, if committed in this state, would be a violation listed in this section; shall not serve as an athletic coach, manager, or athletic trainer for any sports team in which a child less than seventeen years of age is a member.
2. The first violation of the provisions of this section is a class E felony.
3. A second or subsequent violation of this section is a class D felony.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.