1. The department of conservation and the department of economic development and the
University of Missouri college of agriculture shall, by each of the dates specified
in subsection 2 of this section, jointly produce a report on the agroforestry program
(1) Provides a status report on the afforestation aspects of the agroforestry program
by presenting a forecast of anticipated economic developments from the afforestation
in the state as a result of the agroforestry program;
(2) Suggests public or private sector initiatives that will potentially serve to maximize
the economic benefits for related new development and expansion of existing businesses
resulting from the agroforestry program;
(3) Suggests methods to promote the development of wood and other forestry related
(4) Suggests public or private sector initiatives or methods which will result in
significant increases in job opportunities and employment.
2. The report shall be submitted to the governor and to the general assembly by January
thirty-first of each of the following years: 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2016, 2021,
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.