Missouri Revised Statutes Title XV. Lands, Levees, Drainage, Sewers and Public Water Supply
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Missouri Revised Statutes Title XV. Lands, Levees, Drainage, Sewers and Public Water Supply. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XV. Lands, Levees, Drainage, Sewers and Public Water Supply. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Missouri Revised Statutes
- Chapter 241. Swamplands, Islands and Abandoned Riverbeds
- Chapter 242. Drainage Districts Organized in Circuit Court
- Chapter 243. Drainage Districts Organized in County Commission
- Chapter 244. Private Drainage Rights
- Chapter 245. Levee Districts
- Chapter 246. Provisions Relating to All Drainage and Levee Districts
- Chapter 247. Public Water Supply Districts
- Chapter 248. Sanitary Drainage Districts--Cities Over 300,000 Inhabitants and Adjoining Counties
- Chapter 249. Sewer Districts in Certain Counties
- Chapter 250. Sewerage Systems and Waterworks--City or District
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.