Missouri Revised Statutes Title XL. Additional Executive Departments § 640.026. Enforcement and penalties, list of documents produced for external dissemination--JCAR review, contents
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Missouri Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
1. The department of natural resources shall, by December 1, 2013, and annually thereafter, develop a list of all documents produced for external dissemination, excluding permits, that the department utilizes to implement enforcement actions or penalties levied by the department which have not been established in statute or have not been promulgated pursuant to chapter 536. The list and all documents referenced shall be provided to the joint committee on administrative rules for the purpose of a review, in consultation with the department, to determine if the documents are statements of general applicability that implement, interpret, or prescribe law or policy that should be subject to the rulemaking process prescribed in chapter 536.
2. All documents, excluding permits and rules, produced by the department for external dissemination shall contain:
(1) The name of the department;
(2) The name of the division of the department, if applicable;
(3) The name of the director of the division, if applicable;
(4) The calendar date on which the document was produced; and
(5) A disclosure statement stating: “Nothing in this document may be used to implement any enforcement action or levy any penalty unless promulgated by rule under chapter 536 or authorized by statute.”.
3. The list and all documents required by this section to be provided to the joint committee on administrative rules shall be satisfied by providing either physical copies of both a list and all documents, excluding permits, or by providing a list of documents accompanied by a separate uniform resource locator for each listed document.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Missouri Revised Statutes Title XL. Additional Executive Departments § 640.026. Enforcement and penalties, list of documents produced for external dissemination--JCAR review, contents - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mo/title-xl-additional-executive-departments/mo-rev-st-640-026.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?