Missouri Revised Statutes Title XL. Additional Executive Departments § 620.558. Programs--participation
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Missouri Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
1. The Missouri youth service and conservation corps shall consist of the following programs:
(1) A year-round community services and conservation program for young adults;
(2) A summer employment program;
(3) A volunteer program for youths.
2. In selecting participants for the youth service and conservation corps, the director of the division shall give preference to persons who are high school dropouts and who are at risk of not graduating from high school. The director may segregate programs and funds to serve such persons to enhance the efficiency of administering any federal Workforce Investment Act funds which are available to the youth service and conservation corps.
3. Residents of both urban and rural areas of the state shall be eligible to apply to participate in the youth service and conservation corps. No person who has been convicted of a felony within the previous two years shall be eligible to participate in the youth service and conservation corps. Participants shall be unemployed at the time of their enrollment.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Missouri Revised Statutes Title XL. Additional Executive Departments § 620.558. Programs--participation - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mo/title-xl-additional-executive-departments/mo-rev-st-620-558.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?