(1) “Alcohol concentration” , the amount of alcohol in a person's blood at the time of the act alleged as shown by chemical analysis of the person's blood, breath, saliva or urine;
(2) “Department” , the department of revenue of the state of Missouri;
(3) “Director” , the director of the department of revenue or his or her authorized representative;
(4) “Driver's license” or “license” , a license, permit, or privilege to drive a motor vehicle issued under or granted by the laws of this state. The term includes any temporary license or instruction permit, any nonresident operating privilege, and the privilege of any person to drive a motor vehicle whether or not the person holds a valid license;
(5) “Revocation” , the termination by formal action of the department of a person's license. A revoked license is not subject to renewal or restoration except that an application for a new license may be presented and acted upon by the department after the expiration of the revocation period;
(6) “State” , a state, territory, or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and any province of Canada;
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.