Missouri Revised Statutes Title XII. Public Health and Welfare § 208.675. Telehealth services, eligible health care providers
Search Missouri Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
For purposes of the provision of telehealth services in the MO HealthNet program, the following individuals, licensed in Missouri, shall be considered eligible health care providers:
(1) Physicians, assistant physicians, and physician assistants;
(2) Advanced practice registered nurses;
(3) Dentists, oral surgeons, and dental hygienists under the supervision of a currently registered and licensed dentist;
(4) Psychologists and provisional licensees;
(6) Speech, occupational, or physical therapists;
(7) Clinical social workers;
(10) Licensed professional counselors; and
(11) Eligible health care providers under subdivisions (1) to (10) of this section practicing in a rural health clinic, federally qualified health center, or community mental health center.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Missouri Revised Statutes Title XII. Public Health and Welfare § 208.675. Telehealth services, eligible health care providers - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mo/title-xii-public-health-and-welfare/mo-rev-st-208-675/
Was this helpful?