Minnesota Statutes Various State Taxes and Programs (Ch. 289A-295)
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Minnesota Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 289A. Administration and Compliance
- Chapter 290. Income and Franchise Taxes
- Chapter 290A. Property Tax Refund
- Chapter 290B. Senior Citizens' Property Tax Deferral
- Chapter 290C. Sustainable Forest Resource Management Incentive
- Chapter 291. Estate Tax
- Chapter 293. Educational Institutions; Exempt Property, Income
- Chapter 295. Gross Revenues and Gross Receipts Taxes
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.