Minnesota Statutes Various State Taxes and Programs (Ch. 289A-295)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Various State Taxes and Programs (Ch. 289A-295). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Various State Taxes and Programs (Ch. 289A-295). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 289A. Administration and Compliance
- Chapter 290. Income and Franchise Taxes
- Chapter 290A. Property Tax Refund
- Chapter 290B. Senior Citizens' Property Tax Deferral
- Chapter 290C. Sustainable Forest Resource Management Incentive
- Chapter 291. Estate Tax
- Chapter 293. Educational Institutions; Exempt Property, Income
- Chapter 295. Gross Revenues and Gross Receipts Taxes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.