Minnesota Statutes Retirement (Ch. 352-356B)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Retirement (Ch. 352-356B). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Retirement (Ch. 352-356B). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 352. State Retirement
- Chapter 352B. State Patrol Retirement Fund
- Chapter 352C. Elective State Officers Retirement Repealed
- Chapter 352D. State Unclassified Employees Retirement
- Chapter 352F. University Hospital Employee Retirement
- Chapter 353. Public Employees Retirement Association
- Chapter 353D. Public Employees Defined Contribution Plan
- Chapter 353E. Local Government Correctional Service Retirement
- Chapter 353F. Privatized Public Hospital, Pera Pension Benefits
- Chapter 353G. Volunteer Firefighters; Retirement
- Chapter 354. Teachers Retirement
- Chapter 354A. Teachers Retirement, Certain Cities
- Chapter 354B. Higher Education Individual Retirement Accounts
- Chapter 354C. Higher Education Supplemental Retirement
- Chapter 354D. Retirement Election, Arts Board, Humanities Center, Historical Society
- Chapter 355. Public Employee Social Security Coverage
- Chapter 356. Retirement Systems, Generally
- Chapter 356A. Public Pension Fiduciary Responsibility
- Chapter 356B. Public Pension Administration
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.