Minnesota Statutes Public Safety (Ch. 299A-299N)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Public Safety (Ch. 299A-299N). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Public Safety (Ch. 299A-299N). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 299A. Department of Public Safety
- Chapter 299B. Crime Victims Reparations Renumbered
- Chapter 299C. Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Chapter 299D. State Patrol
- Chapter 299E. Capitol Complex Security
- Chapter 299F. Fire Marshal
- Chapter 299J. Pipeline Safety
- Chapter 299K. Hazardous Chemical Emergency; Planning and Response
- Chapter 299L. Gambling Enforcement
- Chapter 299M. Fire Protection Industry Licensing
- Chapter 299N. Firefighter Training and Education
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.