Minnesota Statutes Property and Property Interests (Ch. 500-515B)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Property and Property Interests (Ch. 500-515B). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Property and Property Interests (Ch. 500-515B). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 500. Estates in Real Property
- Chapter 501A. Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities
- Chapter 501B. Charitable Trusts
- Chapter 501C. Trusts
- Chapter 502. Powers of Appointment
- Chapter 504B. Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 505. Plats; Coordinates; Surveys
- Chapter 507. Recording and Filing Conveyances
- Chapter 508. Registration of Land
- Chapter 508A. Registration of Land Without Court Proceedings
- Chapter 510. Homestead Exemption
- Chapter 513. Agreements Relating to Property
- Chapter 514. Liens Against Property
- Chapter 515. Minnesota Condominium Act
- Chapter 515A. Uniform Condominium Act
- Chapter 515B. Minnesota Common Interest Ownership Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.