Minnesota Statutes Health (Ch. 144-159) § 144.342. Marriage or giving birth, consent for health service for self or child

Any minor who has been married or has borne a child may give effective consent to personal medical, mental, dental and other health services, or to services for the minor's child, and the consent of no other person is required.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard