Minnesota Statutes Environmental Protection (Ch. 114C-116I)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Environmental Protection (Ch. 114C-116I). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Environmental Protection (Ch. 114C-116I). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 114C. Environmental Regulatory Innovations
- Chapter 114D. Clean Water Legacy Act
- Chapter 114E. Uniform Environmental Covenants Act
- Chapter 115. Water Pollution Control; Sanitary Districts
- Chapter 115A. Waste Management
- Chapter 115B. Environmental Response and Liability
- Chapter 115C. Petroleum Tank Release Cleanup
- Chapter 115D. Toxic Pollution Prevention
- Chapter 115E. Oil and Hazardous Substance Discharge Preparedness
- Chapter 116. Pollution Control Agency
- Chapter 116A. Public Water and Sewer Systems
- Chapter 116B. Environmental Rights
- Chapter 116C. Environmental Quality Board
- Chapter 116D. Environmental Policy
- Chapter 116F. Solid Waste Recycling
- Chapter 116G. Critical Areas
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.