Minnesota Statutes Crimes; Expungement; Victims (Ch. 609-624)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Crimes; Expungement; Victims (Ch. 609-624). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Crimes; Expungement; Victims (Ch. 609-624). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 609. Criminal Code
- Chapter 609A. Expungement
- Chapter 609B. Collateral Sanctions
- Chapter 611. Rights of Accused
- Chapter 611A. Crime Victims: Rights, Programs, Agencies
- Chapter 617. Abortion; Obscenity; Nuisance
- Chapter 624. Crimes; Fireworks; Firearms
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.