Minnesota Statutes Constitutional Offices and Duties (Ch. 4-9)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Constitutional Offices and Duties (Ch. 4-9). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Constitutional Offices and Duties (Ch. 4-9). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 4. Governor
- Chapter 4A. Strategic and Long-Range Planning
- Chapter 5. Secretary of State
- Chapter 5A. International Student Exchange Organizations
- Chapter 5B. Data Protection for Victims of Violence
- Chapter 6. State Auditor
- Chapter 8. Attorney General
- Chapter 9. Executive Council
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.