Minnesota Statutes Civil Procedure (Ch. 540-552)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Civil Procedure (Ch. 540-552). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Civil Procedure (Ch. 540-552). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 540. Parties to Actions
- Chapter 541. Limitation of Time, Commencing Actions
- Chapter 542. Venue of Actions
- Chapter 543. Summons, Jurisdiction; Certain Cases
- Chapter 544. Pleadings
- Chapter 545. Judicial Review; Financing Statement Under Uniform Commercial Code-Secured Transactions
- Chapter 546. Trials
- Chapter 548. Judgments
- Chapter 549. Costs, Disbursements
- Chapter 550. Executions, Redemption, Exemptions
- Chapter 551. Attorney's Summary Executions
- Chapter 552. Support Judgment Debts; Summary Execution
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.