Minnesota Statutes Banking (Ch. 46-59)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Banking (Ch. 46-59). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Banking (Ch. 46-59). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 46. General Banking Powers
- Chapter 47. Financial Corporations
- Chapter 48. Banks
- Chapter 48A. Trust Companies
- Chapter 49. Liquidation, Consolidation, Merger
- Chapter 50. Savings Banks
- Chapter 51A. Savings Associations
- Chapter 52. Credit Unions
- Chapter 53. Industrial Loan and Thrift Companies
- Chapter 53A. Currency Exchanges
- Chapter 53B. Money Transmitters
- Chapter 53C. Motor Vehicle Retail Installment Sales
- Chapter 54. Investment and Loan Companies
- Chapter 55. Safe Deposit Companies
- Chapter 56. Regulated Loans
- Chapter 58. Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing
- Chapter 58A. Individual Mortgage Originator Licensing
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.