Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The board shall submit a report to the chairs and ranking minority members of the senate and house of representatives agriculture committees and the governor on the activities of the authority and its contractors and lessees by February 1 of each year. The report must include at least the following:
(1) a description of each of the programs that the authority has provided or undertaken at some time during the previous year;
(2) an identification of the sources of funding in the previous year for the authority's programs including federal, state, and local government; foundations; gifts; donations; fees; and all other sources;
(3) a description of the administrative expenses of the authority during the previous year;
(4) a listing of the assets and liabilities of the authority at the end of the previous fiscal year;
(5) a description of any changes made to the operational plan during the previous year; and
(6) a description of any newly adopted or significant changes to bylaws, policies, rules, or programs created or administered by the authority during the previous year.
Reports must be made to the legislature as required by section 3.195.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Minnesota Statutes Agriculture (Ch. 17-42) § 32C.05. Annual report - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mn/agriculture-ch-17-42/mn-st-sect-32c-05/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?