Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 570. Liens
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 570. Liens. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 570. Liens. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Public Buildings and Public Works; Bond of Contractor
- Building Contract Fund
- Liens on Personal Property
- Lien for Labor on Property of Coal, Shale, or Clay Mining Corporations
- Lien for Labor and Materials for Oil or Gas Wells, Pipe Lines, or Equipment
- Garage Keeper's Lien Act
- Pressing, Threshing, or Hulling Lien
- Michigan Marina and Boatyard Storage Lien Act
- Lien on Watercraft
- Self-Service Storage Facility Act
- Special Tools Lien Act
- Commercial Real Estate Broker’s Lien Act
- Construction Lien Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.