Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 557. Property of Husband and Wife
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Rights and Liabilities of Married Women
- Income Rights of Husband and Wife as Tenants by Entirety
- Land Held as Tenancy by Entirety
- Termination of Tenancies by Entirety
- Ownership of Property Acquired Jointly After Good Faith Marriage
- Joint Ownership of Personal Property in Joint Tenancy
- Michigan Community Property Act
- Repeal of Community Property Act
- Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death Act
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.