Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 557. Property of Husband and Wife
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 557. Property of Husband and Wife. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 557. Property of Husband and Wife. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Rights and Liabilities of Married Women
- Income Rights of Husband and Wife as Tenants by Entirety
- Land Held as Tenancy by Entirety
- Termination of Tenancies by Entirety
- Ownership of Property Acquired Jointly After Good Faith Marriage
- Joint Ownership of Personal Property in Joint Tenancy
- Michigan Community Property Act
- Repeal of Community Property Act
- Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.