Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 552. Divorce
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Judgment of Divorce or Separate Maintenance; Rights in Property
- Alimony Awarded by Court of Another State
- Collection of Alimony or Support and Maintenance
- Change of Name of Divorced Woman
- Award of Property Owned by Spouse to Party
- The Family Support Act
- Friend of the Court Act
- Support and Parenting Time Enforcement Act
- Interstate Income Withholding Act
- Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.