Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 450. Corporations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 450. Corporations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 450. Corporations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Michigan General Corporation Statute
- Executive Reorganization Order
- Dissolution of Charitable Purpose Corporations Act
- Validation of Audits
- Term of Existence of Domestic Corporations
- Revival of Nonprofit Corporations
- Reinstatement of Cemetery Associations
- Practice of Law by Corporations and Voluntary Associations
- Libraries and Lyceums
- Attorney in Fact for Service of Process
- The Employee-Owned Corporation Act
- Minority Owned and Woman Owned Businesses
- The Business Opportunity Act for Persons with Disabilities
- Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
- Business Corporation Act
- Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Chapter 450. Corporations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.