Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 432. Gaming § 432.107d
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 7d. (1) All numeral game tickets used in the conduct of a numeral game shall be purchased by the qualified organization from a supplier. The logo or name of the manufacturer and the serial number must be visible before breaking the band on the ticket.
(2) The value of merchandise prizes offered at a numeral game shall be a minimum of 50% of the ideal gross receipts from the game. For the purposes of this subsection, “ideal gross receipts” means the total amount of receipts that would be received if every individual ticket in a series is sold at face value.
(3) Winning numbers for a numeral game shall be determined by use of a series of common ending numbers contained within the pool of numbers making up the numeral game. The winning numbers may not be determined randomly.
(4) The prize list, associated winning numbers, the total number of tickets offered, and rules of play shall be posted before the numeral game is offered for sale or any tickets are opened.
(5) A numeral game ticket shall not be sold to a person under 18 years of age. This subsection shall not prohibit the purchase of a numeral game ticket by a person 18 years of age or older for the purpose of making a gift to a person under 18 years of age, and shall not prohibit a person under 18 years of age from receiving a prize or prizes won in a numeral game conducted under this act.
(6) The licensee shall have available for inspection by an authorized representative of the bureau a copy of the invoice from the supplier showing the manufacturer's name and serial number for each numeral game being conducted at the site where the numeral game is being conducted.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 432. Gaming § 432.107d - last updated February 09, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mi/chapter-432-gaming/mi-comp-laws-432-107d.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?