Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 252. Highways
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 252. Highways. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 252. Highways. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Inter-County Highways, Super-Highways, and Limited Access Highways
- Limited Access Highways
- Relocation of Persons Displaced by Highway Projects
- Relocation Assistance for Persons Displaced by Acquisition of Property for Highways
- Arbitration of Disputes Involving Interstate Highway Routes
- Control of Junkyards Adjacent to Highways
- Highway Advertising Act of 1972
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.