Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 207. Taxation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 207. Taxation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 207. Taxation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- State Board of Assessors; Assessment of Property of Certain Public Utilities
- Motor Carrier Fuel Tax Act
- Iron Ore Tax
- Airport Parking Tax Act
- Real Estate Transfer Tax
- State Real Estate Transfer Tax Act
- Plant Rehabilitation and Industrial Development Districts
- Commercial Housing Facilities Exemption Certificates
- State Convention Facility Development Act
- Commercial Redevelopment Act
- Technology Park Development Act
- Stadia or Convention Facility Financing
- Neighborhood Enterprise Zone Act
- Michigan Economic Growth Authority Act
- Michigan Next Energy Authority Act
- Commercial Rehabilitation Act
- Motor Fuel Tax Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.