Maine Revised Statutes Title 9-A. Maine Consumer Credit Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 9-A. Maine Consumer Credit Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9-A. Maine Consumer Credit Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Article I. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article II. Finance Charges and Related Provisions
- Article III. Regulation of Agreements and Practices
- Article IV. Insurance
- Article V. Remedies and Penalties
- Article VI. Administration
- Article VIII-A. Maine Truth-In-Lending
- Article IX. Consumer Credit Transactions Made to Acquire Real Estate or Secured by First-Lien Mortgages
- Article X. Loan Brokers
- Article XI. Rental-Purchase Practices
- Article XII. Legal Funding Practices
- Article XIII. Maine Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2009
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.