Maine Revised Statutes Title 34-B. Behavioral and Developmental Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 34-B. Behavioral and Developmental Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 34-B. Behavioral and Developmental Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 3. Mental Health
- Chapter 5. Intellectual Disabilities and Autism
- Chapter 6. Autism
- Chapter 7. Due Process in Sterilization Act of 1982
- Chapter 9. Interstate Compact on Mental Health
- Chapter 11. Medical Treatment of Psychotic Disorders
- Chapter 13. Appointment of Receivers
- Chapter 15. Children's Mental Health Services
- Chapter 17. Developmental Disabilities
- Chapter 19. Advisory Councils
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.