Maine Revised Statutes Title 3. Legislature
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 3. Legislature. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 3. Legislature. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. Organization of the Legislature
- Chapter 5. Notice of Petitions for Legislation
- Chapter 6. Confirmation of Appointments
- Chapter 7. Legislative Council
- Chapter 10. Maine-Canadian Legislative Relations
- Chapter 11. Commission on Uniform State Laws
- Chapter 15. Lobbyist Disclosure Procedures
- Chapter 17. Representatives of the Press
- Chapter 21. Legislative Investigating Committees
- Chapter 24. Legislative Financial Oversight
- Chapter 25. State Debt
- Chapter 27. Approval of Amendments to the Maine Indian Claims Settlement Act
- Chapter 29. Legislative Retirement
- Chapter 31. State House and Capitol Park Commission
- Chapter 35. State Government Evaluation
- Chapter 36. Retrospective Review of Agency Rules
- Chapter 37. Legislative Oversight of Government Agencies and Programs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.