Maine Revised Statutes Title 29-A. Motor Vehicles
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 29-A. Motor Vehicles. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 29-A. Motor Vehicles. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 3. Secretary of State
- Chapter 5. Vehicle Registration
- Chapter 7. Title to Vehicles
- Chapter 9. Dealers
- Chapter 11. Driver's License
- Chapter 13. Financial Responsibility and Insurance
- Chapter 15. Inspection and Repair
- Chapter 17. Equipment
- Chapter 19. Operation
- Chapter 20. Bicycle and Roller Skis Safety Education Act
- Chapter 21. Weight, Dimension and Protection of Ways
- Chapter 23. Major Offenses--Suspension and Revocation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.